Revolutionise Commerce with Recurpay

Start Subscription

Elite group of Brands using Recurpay

Why Recurpay?

Customer retention is the name of the game in subscription e-commerce. With traditional e-commerce, most of your business focus is on acquiring new website visitors and converting them into shoppers. Subscription commerce decreases subscriber churn and increases revenue.

This means you can now focus on growing your subscriber base while we work to maximize your revenue.

How to Start?


Get yourself registered to experience the future of commerce!


Get your Shopify Store integrated and up for Subscription in no time.


You are all set for Launch now. Let your customers know about this awesome new feature!

What Recurpay Offers?

In this new era of Online Commerce, the Customer Acquisition Cost is way higher than Retention. Recurpay helps you solve the problem with ease. It not only helps you retain your customers but also helps in increasing the Customer Life Time Value (LTV) which means more revenue and growth for business.

  • Auto debitingCollect interval-based payments from the customers without sending out the tedious reminders every interval. The customer needs to intervene only for the first interval by linking there card after which Recurpay will take care of the rest of the intervals with our auto-debiting feature
  • Try & SubscribeYour customers can now try the products for a specific duration set by you before subscribing to it.
  • Customer NotificationsKeep your customers upto date regarding all the activities realted to there subscription.
  • Manage Orders on your platformYou can manage all your orders both onetime and subscription on your ecommecre dashboard.
  • Mixed CartsAllow your customers to checkout with both Subscription and Non-Subscription products in a single checkout.
  • Daily Analytics and InsightsData is the most important asset of any commerce. With Recurpay, get to see all important metrics like your daily subscribers, subscription revenue etc. and stay updated with your business.
  • End to End IntegrationWe integrate your ecommerce store completely with our recurpay dashboard, to help you ease the process of handling orders.
  • Subscription on CODYou can now offer Subscriptions to your customers on COD as well.

True Facts

Why we believe that Recurpay can help you grow your business and create a buzz in the market.


Increase in Revenue

Repeat customers returns ~4 times more revenue than newcomers.


Ecommerce Users in India

India will have over 358 million eCommerce users by 2020, this will still only represent 36% of the total population.


Shoppers subscribed to an e-com service

Only 15% of total E-commerce users have adopted Subscription so far, leaving the remaining 85%, still unexplored!

Frequently Asked Questions?

It usually takes 1-3 Working Days to go live with Subscription. Our Solutions team will ensure an overall smooth experience.

Yes, Subscription is compatible with all plans of Shopify (Except on $9 Plan).

Currently, we support Razorpay, PayU and Paypal as Payment Partner.

Yes, Our Solutions team can help you match the design as per your brand and theme guidelines.

Now Available On

Pricing Plan




Per Month

+ Processing fee on subscriptions

  • Variety of Payment methods
  • Advanced Analytics and Insights
  • Product Swapping
  • Customer Notifications
  • Configurable Subscription
  • Branded Checkout
  • 24Hrs Customer Support
  • And many more...

Get Early Access to the Future of Commerce!

We are currently in beta stage and access is limited to few brands only. You can too be a part of this elite group by telling us How Subscriptions can help you multiply your business ?

Don't miss out the Opportunity. Fill the form below and get set to be among the selected few!

Get started with Subscriptions in Minutes